Providing services from the consumer's perspective regardless of any boundaries.
Our aim is to not set any boundaries in human resources and service industries.
We aspire to build a company that is not bound by one's educational background, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, or social status, and to provide services that transcend globally.
- Name of Company
- Gran-C Inc.
- Accent Bldg. 5F, 1-5-8 Iidabashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0072
- June 2006
- Capital Stock
- 98 million yen
- Web Marketing Division
- ・"AdVision" advertising distribution for smartphones
- ・"360Media", is one of the largest Search Engine and Display Networks in China
- Media Division
- ・Free chat concierge for Chinese visitors to Japan, "Nihon-chan"
- ・WeChat Official Operation Agency
- Commerce Division
- ・"4real", a flea market specializing in Anime figures
- ・Cosmetics Consumer to Consumer platform "MAKES"
- ・Cross-border E-Commerce management
・4-minute walk from Kudanshita Station (Exit 3a) on the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line and Hanzomon Line
・7-minute walk from Exit A5 of Iidabashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line, Yurakucho Line, and Namboku Line
・7-minute walk from the A5 exit of Iidabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line.